Friday, October 21, 2011

IngenuiTEA

I love that I finally have an easy way to brew loose tea.  I've tried using metal tea wands, filling paper tea bags, filtering tea through an over-the-cup strainer - you name it, I've tried it.  Nothing works as easily and as well as the Adagio Teas 0 16-Ounce Ingenuitea Teapot.

You put loose tea into the chamber, pour hot water over the tea, close the lid and let it steep.  When your tea is ready to drink, you pick up the IngenuiTEA by the handle and center it over your teacup.  Resting it on the rim of the teacup creates pressure that dispenses the tea into your cup! 

As you watch the level of tea in the teapot go down, you know that the tea is being filtered and pouring into your teacup below.  What a marvelous invention.  The only trick is estimating when to stop and lift the IngenuiTEA off the rim.  If you leave it on too long, you may find your cup overflows, but you'll get the hang of it.  I haven't spilled yet!

After a string of dark and damp afternoons, I am back to my ritual of afternoon tea.  Thanks, IngenuiTEA, for making it easy to enjoy a hot cup of tea from Laduree in Paris!

No comments: