Thursday, October 6, 2011

Teacup Cupcakes

Could there be anything on earth more perfect for me?  I mean really, cupcake molds that look like teacups!  I am in heaven.

My sister-in-law Susan found these Fred & Friends Teacup Cakes Cupcake Mold in Texas and mailed them to me for my birthday.  Today I was my first chance to bake in them and they turned out great.  I have already eaten the cupcake on the left and I can assure you that they bake up perfectly.  I squeezed the sides a little bit and I could lift the cupcake right out - yum!

Since it is a weeknight, I used a box cake mix and tub of frosting to whip up this batch after dinner.  Delish.  And everything is better with pink pearl nonpareils, don't you think?

"I enjoy being a girl." Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the perfect blog for my birthday! I just know the other one of those cupcakes is for me! LOL

Anne Reeves said...

Absolutely! Happy Birthday and remember to enjoy the rest of the month too!!! All the best...

Janice said...

Thank you. :-) I loved your concept when I first read it so I have been treating myself to something 'just for me' every day this month. I'm fortunate October has 31 days, am I not? LOL